CFO for Businesses!
Let’s focus on revenues, more profits, productive teams, improved cash flows and simply just more peace of mind.
With 10 years of experience in helping businesses grow, we’ve mastered the skills of understanding business requirements irrespective of the industry they serve. Our clients vary from tiny start-ups to larger corporations who wish to take their business higher.
We’ve helped entrepreneurs set up a business, build productive teams and make the most of the available resources.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success. Remember since you arfe not hiring an employee, you save all the payroll taxes you would have to pay for an employee.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services…
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
If you’d like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO Services please complete this form to get a free consultation.